Will I have to pay import charges?
Our warehouses are located in the US, UK and China, so you may need to pay import charges depending where you are based and also where your item is located. Please make sure that you are aware of your country's import tax and or duty charges before you order from us. We can't guarantee that we'll be able to refund your order if you refuse to pay the import charges.
Possible dispatch delays
* If your order is out of stock we will contact you by phone or email to notify you.
* If there are some things that we need to verify on your payment details, we will contact you by phone or email to to verify.
* Please note we cannot ship to BFPO, APO or PO Box addresses. We will contact you for an alternative address.
* For International orders, if your order is held up in customs this may increase the delivery time.
* We can not be held liable for parcels that are delayed or go missing when the delivery address has been inputted incorrectly or incomplete.
Can I exchange / return my product?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please note that a $10 re-stocking fee will be applied to all orders that are cancelled for reasons outside of defects.
Please read our Refund Policy.